ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Sunday 14 October 2012

BHISOLAR BUSTY - Diary Of A Randy Campus Chic…. Rated 18+



PART 6

Summer Trips

Goshhhh!!!!! It’s been a while and I know you all would have been wondering what’s been happening to me and where I’ve absconded to. Please I’m cool oooo and haven’t been kidnapped by the Militants or Boko Haram. Just took some time out to chill and lay low. U know nah! *wink*! 


Exam is over and just been chilling and trying to gain back the weight I lost due to school stress and exams ‘wahala’. It isn’t easy oooo!!! Thank God for holiday sha. I didn’t really noticed I’ve lost weight like dat ooo until when I went to buy Indomie Noodles at a nearby kiosk and I ran into one of my toasters, Femi who complained that my boobs seem smaller. Imagine! What an observation? The dude must have really looked so well and studied my boobs to have noticed such. Mshewwwwww! Onira run okurin. I just managed to laugh to avoid embarrassing him. It’s not even his fault, because the top I was even wearing is low-neck cut and is revealing my cleavage since my boobs are well packed, even my pendant is lost in-between the boobs o jarey, and don’t say Bisola has come again oooo.


Thank God exam had come and goes. It’s now time to relax and enjoy small o jarey. I’ve truly missed my home. My mum and siblings. Though I always have issues with my dad, I’ve truly missed him so much. His scolding and yapping. Since he returned few days ago from abroad, he’s been calling me almost every hour to know how I’m doing and been faring.

Well, I’ve packed all my loads and today is my last day on campus because my mum had already said she will be coming to pick me home the following day and I’ve decided to catch the last trip for the semester before going home. I was still thinking of what to do when someone knocked on our door, guess who? It’s no one else but Olu Cool Money. He’s 1 Million perfume nearly choked me; it’s as if he had used it to have his bath. Na wah for all dis Yahoo Yahoo boys sef. Anyway I don’t have time for stories. We exchanged greetings and he just stood there like Figurine, gazing at my boobs. I forgot to even told you all this while, that I’ve let go off him since the last time we had a date because Maryam’s problems over the guy was becoming too much for me to bear and since I wasn’t even having any plans to date him for long, I just decided to bone him. I called out his name and he was jolted, and he started telling me stories of how I’ve been avoiding him and ignoring his calls and how he has been missing me. I was surprised when he said he’s been around for a while and was praying that my friends should all go out and leave only me. It’s as if God truly answer his prayers. I looked at the time, and it was around 6.30 and my girlfriends had gone to see a 7.00pm movie that means they won’t be back till sometimes around 10.00pm. I guess I have enough time to mess around with this dude that thinks he’s smart. 


I was just pretending as if I am truly angry with him and told him I have to stop seeing him since Maryam had been having issues with me over him. He told me not to mind her and made move for my arms and draw me closer to him, I could feel his heart beating fast, and before I could say a word, he had planted his lips on mine and do I have any choice but to responds? I guess not. His manhood was so strong that I could feel it tearing apart my short skirts. He made for my arse and pull down my G-Strings so easily. Gosh!!! The guy is a real actor. We engaged in serious foreplays and crowned it with a hot session of love making. Doing it on the bed and later rolling down to the rug and have another hot one. We had like 3 hot rounds and he surely made me enjoyed every one of it because I came all those 3 times. 


After we were done, we both shared a packet of ice-cold Hollandia Yoguhrt drink, and he really confessed that it’s been a while he’s had such good sex. He made for his jeans trouser and gave me two wads of N200 notes and dressed up and left. Gosh!!! I was over happy because I’ve been terribly broke and can’t just wait to get home. I went to have a cold bath and lay on my bed listening to some slow jams and didn’t know when I drifted into a long sleep. 
 

Stay glued to this wall for my Summer Trips, its explosive!!!! 

AIDS IS REAL OOO!!! IF YOU CAN’T HOLD BODY, ALWAYS USE CONDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment