ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 26 December 2012

BHISOLAR BUSTY - Diary Of A Randy Campus Chic…. Rated 18+



 PART NINE
Mehhhn!!! My holiday was cool and I can’t just wait to get back to school to gist my roommates about my trips. Hmmmnn…. Na so! In no time, our one month vacation came to an end, and I had to go back to the hostel. Sure I have to look smashing when school resumed, so I’ve done some mahhd shopping. Got myself some nice shirts and pants for classes and smoking and hot clothes for clubbing and parties. You know very well say I no dey dull myself.
Mumsy said she won’t be able to take me to the school because of a business appointment and dad had traveled outside Lagos again, so she gave me some money to get a cab to drop me at the school. I packed my things, and got this fine looking young taxi cab. It was a yellow cab sha. The guy stopped and asked for where I was going and I told him UNILAG, I can see he was just gazing at my boobs, and I asked him for the fare and he said it’s N2,500 because of my loads. I had to price it down to N1,000 which I know is ridiculously low from GRA-Ikeja, but the mumu guy just accepted since he don see fine gal nau!!! Lolz. He came down to help me put my stuffs into his boot, and I entered the front seat beside him. I can see he was looking kinda baffled, I guess he was expecting me to sit at the owner’s corner, me that I have my plans. I sat down and pulled up my short skirt to reveal my clean laps. He was gazing at them, and I had to bring him back to life by tapping him that I am ready and he can drive on.
All through the journey, he kept stealing glances at me, and when we were half way into the journey, I broke the silence and asked for his name, and he said he’s Peter, a fresh graduate but had to take to driving cab since he’s yet to get a better employment. I placed my hand on his laps and was tracing it with my well, manicured fingers; I just noticed his manhood rising up in his trousers. Gosh!!! I became very horny myself. I had to stop when he suddenly applied the brake because he almost ran into an Okada that overtook him carelessly. In no time we got to my school, and he stopped by my hostel’s gate, he asked for my number which I gave to him and he promised to call later in the evening. I brought out the money to pay him and he declined, saying I shouldn’t bother and he will appreciate if we can see again. I myself was hoping to see him again because I slightly felt his manhood and he was quite endowed, wink.
I moved my things into the hostel and met only Maryam in the room. I just dumped my stuffs on one corner and jumped on my bed and slept off. It was Peter’s call that woke me up around 7.30pm and he asked if he can come over to see me later in the evening like 9pm when he’s closed for the day and heading home in which I said yes. I went to take my bath around 8.30pm and wore a very light see-through short gown; you can readily see my G-strings and my standing boobs and pointed nipples. Peter called like 5 minutes to 9 that he was at my hostel gate and I went to meet him, I slipped in his car and told him to drive towards the Art Theatre and I told him to stop when we got to one place I know people don’t really frequently take at night like this. He barely stopped when he made for my boobs and started fondling it, immediately my body charged and I responded, squeezing and stroking his hard dick. We started kissing and smooching passionately, and had to beg him for us to move to the back of the car. On getting to the back, I made for d zipper of his trousers and brought out his hard dick and I started licking and I gave him a bad blow job. He was just moaning and wriggling with pleasure and twisting my nipples and licking my ears. I was so turned on, he made me to sit on his lap and wanted to enter me when I stopped him and asked if he’s having a condom, which he replied NO! I became very angry and pushed him away, and he asked what’s the problem and still wanting to touch me and I told him point blank that he can’t have sex with me without a condom, he said he doesn’t matter and I told him no, and asked him to take me back to my hostel (this guy is an original M-U-M-U. Imagine him having no condom). He first wanted to prove stubborn, but luckily I saw some four guys coming and I told him I will scream if he didn’t start his car and move, which he did immediately. When we got back to my hostel gate, he showed me the provisions he brought for me, and I tool them and thanked him and left for my room. He later sent me an SMS later in the night requesting if we can do Xtracool which I said I can’t because I have a lecture very early in the morning.
My first day in class was quite a playful one as there were no lectures or lecturers to bug us. It was gisting all the way. I surely noticed my classmates admiring this lilac Thomas Pink stripped shirt I wore. It really suits my shape and showed the curves. I intentionally tucked in the shirt so as to reveal my hips. I loosened the last two top buttons, carefully revealing my 38b boobs cleavage as I was wearing a lacy half bra. The boys couldn’t take off their eyes off me, and me I no kuku send them. Some of them were over-friendly self. Hmmmnn, just because of this bobbi sha! Guys…..
When I couldn’t find the class interesting again, I decided to go back to hostel to listen to some new CDs I bought and get some rest.  
AIDS IS REAL OOO!!! IF YOU CAN’T HOLD BODY, ALWAYS USE CONDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment