ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Thursday 20 February 2014

2FACE TALKING ABOUT HIS REASONS FOR LEAVING KENNIS MUSIC



I left Kenny's Music to start Hypertek Entertainment, my own label. I had to grow. I am not going to be under a label forever. I had to grow on my own as well. My contract expired and I had to go.

Kenny knew I had this Hypertek thing on my mind and he encouraged me and that's what I am doing. Hypertek is owned by a guy and a guy. I am the CEO of Hypertek Entertainment.

People talk about Kenny's Music buying me this and that while I was on that label.
Yes, It's true but one thing most artistes don't understand about a record label is that they buy you house, they buy you a car but it's all debt. You are still going to pay back. For me, I didn’t do that kind of thing.

I Just wanted to work, my money is my money.


They fulfill their contract, I fulfill mine. And that's it. Everything I owned under Kenny's Music, I actually paid for it. I owned it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment