ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Friday 21 September 2012

BHISOLAR BUSTY - Diary Of A Randy Campus Chic…. Rated 18+


PART 5….
 Let me start by apologizing for been away for a while. Need to read and concentrate for my exam joor. Gats to shut out myself from everyone to be able to concentrate and study for my first exam, don’t want to disappoint my mum because she believes so much in me and I’ve promised her to always get good grades in my exams. The exams went well, even though something funny happened during one of my papers. Let me quickly gist you. I guess I didn’t even tell you my course, well I’m studying Philosophy. I had a problem with some questions during the English paper and our supervisor was this young and tush lecturer. I noticed him gazing at me since the beginning of the paper but pretended to be engrossed in my papers. But something strange happened. After about 40 minutes into the paper, he move close to me, pick up my answer sheet, put it back on the table and scribble on the question paper, “can we see after your exam?” God, this is the opportunity I’ve been waiting for. I quickly wrote back, “sure”. He smiled, then wrote down his digits and walked away. I know that’s a chance for me to act fast. I was damn lucky that one of the brightest students in my class was sitting next to me and this dude too had been showing interest in me since the first day in class, but I’ve just been taking my time. But now is the time to strike. I just whispered his name, he turned and smile, and I told him what the problem was, he collected my paper and did three questions out of five for me. Did I need to tell you how happy I am? I’ve already answered one question that I know very well and wasted no time to go and submit my paper.


I was quite tired and went straight down to my room to take a cold shower and slept off. It was the sound of the loud music Shewa was playing that woke me. She was already through with her own exams. I turned on my bed and gave her an eye, and she lowered it a bit. I couldn’t shout on her since we are paddies, but she had taken time to understand me in our little time of staying together and I understood her perfectly well too but still respect her a lot since she is my senior by age and class. She had even grown to be my confidant, and always advice me even though I don’t heed to her advice most times. I picked my phone and send a text to the lecturer, I didn’t even ask for his name since there was no time for that. He later replied me and asked if he could take me out, and I replied in affirmative since I won’t be writing any paper till three days time, and that happened to be my last paper. It was almost 7pm, and I just slip into my jean and a white sleeveless tank top. Damn! Am I sexy? You bet.  I’m tripping for myself. My boobs were almost popping out of the tank-top since I’m putting on a half-bra. Even my roommates can’t help complimenting, but Shalewa been a sharp chic she’s always been, had decoded I’m going on sharp date. I just told them I need to quickly pick up some few things around school gate and I left.

Tunde, (that was his name) picked me up at the Taxi Park in front of the hostel with his Honda IVTEC, Oye popping car and drove off. We later got talking and I could see his could barely take his eyes off my boobs. I was just praying that this dude won’t go and kill me by veering off the road. He later told me he lectures at the Bus Admin department, I was relief that he is not in any way connected to my department for our ways to even cross later. He drove me to E-center, we ate dinner and he wanted us to watch a movie but I told him I had to go back on time to my hostel for me to read. Guys could think they are smart, but I’m smarter. I know there’s no way I won’t have sex with him, with the way he’s been drooling over me. I bought take away for my 5 friends and we left, he told me he would like me to know his apartment which is around Onike and I said no problem but won’t like to stay long.  He had a small, two-bedroom but cozy apartment. A little well furnished sitting room. We could barely enter his sitting room, before he made for my boobs and push me to a sofa and start fondling. I had no choice but to respond and made for his crotches. I could hear him moaning. I zipped down his trousers and gave him a blow of his life; he nearly fainted in my arms. By the time I was through with him, he was so dazed. He later brought out a CD and I made good and wild love to him. I could see satisfaction written all over him. I went to his bathroom, clean and dressed up. He was still lying flat on the rug when I returned and I had to beg him to go and drop me at the hostel. He dropped me at the Taxi Park, and squeezes some money into my hands. I counted it at the stairs, just N5k. He tried sha.

I gave my friends the food I got for them and we gisted for a while and I later slept off. You won’t believe who woke me around 6am. Tunde! He was just talking gibberish that he enjoyed our time together; he will like us to see again. Blah, blah, blah. Hasn’t the guy ever heard of a one night stand?

AIDS IS REAL OOO!!! IF YOU CAN’T HOLD BODY, ALWAYS USE CONDOM!