ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Sunday 30 September 2012

BHISOLAR BUSTY - Diary Of A Randy Campus Chic…. Rated 18+



VALENTINE ADVENTURE
The word Adventure always crept up in my dictionary and I’m one hell of an adventurous babe especially when it comes to dating and flirting. Most times it’s not just about the love making, I just find the game somehow interesting. You will say game? Yes! It’s a game to me ooooo. Quite funny.
This year Valentine seems to be the most interesting and the most crazy I’ve ever had in my life. Imagine, catching tripz with two guys. I can’t wait to gist you. I woke up the Valentine morning with a slight feverish sensation and had to quickly take some Corn Flakes for me to take some Analgesics. I’m yet to finish my breakfast before we heard a knock at the door, imagine what? It was a special delivery of a hamper from Yusuff. I was totally blown away. The hamper has a giant white fluffy Teddy Bear with a big bold Red Heart design on it; there were assorted chocolates, a Blvgari perfume (my favourite), a Victoria Secret Lingerie (that’s quite sexy) and a Cartier wrist watch. I was totally blown away by the wrist watch because it looks quite expensive and would have set his pocket back by quite a huge thousands wads. All the same I’m tripping. I picked up my phone and put a call through to him and when he picked it he was just laughing at the other end. He knew it that I’m tripping and I couldn’t even say much but to keep thanking him. We later agreed to have a dinner date and I spend the night at his place.
I barely dropped the phone when Tunde, my classmate and my toaster (the guy no dey let me rest and na ladies man) breezed in with a wrapped up box and a flower. I’m like, heloo ooo… flower or what? But he greeted us all and pulled me so tight to him that I can feel his warmth and the sweet smell of his Polo perfume, and the blood was rushing to my brain. I didn’t know when I pulled him close and gave him a long wet kiss in front of my roommates. Everyone just pretended as if they didn’t see anything oooo. After I left him, he was struggling to recover because it was quite a shock and a surprise for him and I had to quickly cover up and say ‘Happy Valentine’ and he just smiled and gave me the box and the flower and he said I should open it. I first felt reluctant that what could have been so special to be in the small box, but guess what? It was a brand new BlackBerry Torch phone. I immediately went week at the knees and was blushing. I pulled him close and gave him another round of a long kiss and I could feel his manhood going so strong. I had to caution myself of touching it because my roommates are now all over me checking out the phone and other gifts. I noticed he saw the other gifts on my bed but couldn’t summon the courage to ask me where they are from, ‘koni fe te mehn…’.
He later said he will want to take me out and I told him I’m not feeling too good that I can only hang out with him for few hours which he agreed to (have to lie because of my evening date). We later went to The Palms for window shopping and he even bought me some little stuff, and we had our lunch around 12.30pm and after the meal we drove to his crib. We sparsely enter his room, before I jumped all over him kissing, feeling, caressing and doing all sort of crazy things with his body, he nearly fainted when I made for his hard JT and put it in my mouth, in no time he had to come. I allowed him to rest for few minutes before I handled him again and we made sweet love twice. I slept for few hours and when it was around 4pm, I took my showers and dressed up and he went to drop me back at my hostel. By the time I got in my roommates had all gone out except for Shewa, my pal, who I ‘gisted’ about the whole parole, and like a big sista that she always plays, she was full of advices and that I should sha be very careful.
I was lounging, listening to some music and taking some Red wine and watching the time, waiting for Yusuff to come pick me. I’ve already packed my night back and every other thing I will be needing and just patiently waiting for him. He knocked a lil after 7pm, and when he stepped in, boy o boy, I was swept off my feet because he was looking so charming and gorgeous in his Burberry polo Top, Dockers Khaki pants and his Gucci shoes. He was looking so trim and fit, and I said to myself, ‘today na today’……
He picked me up and took me to a Jades Place, A Chinese Restaurant and we had a candle-lit dinner for two. It was quite a romantic setting and I quite enjoyed the meal and his company. I got to know how intelligent and humorous he is. All thess one sef don they turn to long thing, na action I dey for joor. We finished and he told me he has a surprise for me, and that instead of driving to his house we should spend the nite at a love nest and he drove to a posh guest house somewhere around Lekki. God, I’ve been tripping but hardly I’ve I seen a place with such heavenly interior. The décor was a mixture of American and Italian. So tastefully furnished and exquisite. We checked into the room, and I went for my phone and started playing Keith Sweat ‘Twisted’, I love that song like shit! In no time I set him in the mood and I made for him and we started kissing passionately and smooching on the sofa and I began to undress him, and he too made for my short, spaghetti gown and drop it on the floor and I’m in my G-string and half  Bra, I can see his eyes almost popped out of their sockets on seeing my boobs. God, I want this guy so badly. In no time we were all over each other and made love on the Persian rug after which we had a cold bath in the bath tub together and we made another round of hot sex. Gawd! This was heavenly I tell you. The guy was freaking good and live up to my expectation of him. After the bathroom session was over, we went to the room and I cuddle up in his arm and didn’t know when I went into a long sleep. I later woke up, feeling his strong manhood in between my legs, and just chuckled and pretended I was still sleeping, and he started fiddling with every part of my body and I was enjoying it, he later made for my cunt and I couldn’t hold it any longer and I gave a loud moan, and I have no choice but to respond to his touches and this ended up in another marathon round of sex.
To say I enjoyed this valentine, will surely be an understatement; it was indeed a day to keep remembering for me. I surely had mad fun, what about you?
AIDS IS REAL OOO!!! IF YOU CAN’T HOLD BODY, ALWAYS USE CONDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment