ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Saturday 10 November 2012

BHISOLAR BUSTY - Diary Of A Randy Campus Chic…. Rated 18+


PART EIGHT
BEACH PAROLE
I've never really appreciated what it feels like to be in a higher institution until now that I'm home on holiday. It's simply like I've attained a new status because everyone in the hood were now kinda extremely nice to me, I guess it’s due to my been away for quite some time. I was feeling cool myself.

Back to basics. I was lying on my bed and chatting with my friends on my BB when one of my secondary school mates Funke pinged me that she will be celebrating her birthday this coming Saturday at Elegushi Private Beach, Lekki. I was so excited since it will be an opportunity for me to mingle and party with some of my ex-school mates that I know will be present at the party. I know it will be an avenue for a big show off.  Trust girlz now. Since most of us have just newly gained admission into higher institutions, I know there will be plenty of gist on that day.



Funke's party is barely 3 days away today been a Wednesday. I stood up and stormed my wardrobe since dad just brought some new clothes for me and one of my Maye in the UK too just sent some of the clothes I bought online so I don’t necessarily need to go shopping for clothes that I will wear to the party. Although Funke told me that she asked chics coming to the party to rock a Superwoman T.Shirt (that is what is now in vogue) on a Bum Short. I personally don't feel like doing the uniform thing. As I was going through my wardrobe my eyes caught this floral print short spaghetti gown. Yes this is it! The gown is so sexy and when I tried it on, gosh! It was simply amazing, revealing my cleavage and a little bit of my boobs. My mad hips shot out well. Omo, eleyi ma da go be sile o (this one will cause great havoc). To make things easy for us, Funke said she's providing a full AC Hiace bus to pick some of us that reside inside Ikeja GRA at KFC which is not far from my crib.

In no time, Saturday is here. I got dressed up in my cute gown (you could readily see my G-strings as the gown is very light) and compliment it with lots of bead accessories and wore a flat Baby Phat Beach slippers. I put on my D&G Sunglasses and my straw hat, and headed to KFC to join the bus. Thank God daddy had travelled to Ibadan to see some family friends and won't be coming back till Sunday and I’ve told my mum since Wednesday that Funke is celebrating her birthday and she had given me her consent. I met up with the other friends rocking their Superwoman Tees and mad bum shorts, but everyone's eyes can’t just leave me. those that couldn’t stomach it were forced to voice and commend my dressing, and I could hear some grumbling that they too would have wore what they like, but it’s too late. Off to Elegushi we went.

We got to Elegushi around 5pm and Funke and many friends had already arrived and settled inside Sweet 16 Bar which is her venue. We all exchange pleasantries. There were so many guys already in the bar, some were eating and drinking, while some were dancing. You should trust me that I don’t dull whenever I hear good music. It was Shakira's Hips Don't Lie that the DJ was playing and I just took to the dance floor and start winning my waist. It wasn’t up to 2 minutes that I hit the dance floor that one dude move close to me and held me from the back. Hmmmn, I said to myself "this guy is looking for trouble". I started giving him ass and he was just holding me tight that I could feel his hard dick. I said well, "since you want trouble, I will give it to you double". I bend down a bit still wining and dancing, he's dick almost tore out of the jeans he wore and I was just laughing to myself. I know he would have pee in his jeans because I felt him shrugging. I just moved away and went to meet my friends, who were already laughing.  Me, I no kuku send. While on the dance floor, I noticed there’s this fine black, somehow chocolate skinned dude that was just staring at me. Once a while, I will wink at him and he will just smile.

I pretended as if I want to check my make-up and move a little away from my friends and sat down, as if he is on cue, he came to where I sat and greeted me and introduced himself as Usman and I told him I’m Bhisolar. He requested we take a walk to the beach side and that he will like to have a little discussion with me. I have already knew where he is coming from and going to. I obliged him and we walked towards the beach side. We started talking and asking questions about each other. Usman was quite funny and hilarious, I never thought he would be so free and funny like that because I was thinking he will be forming one big boy, but no, he was just cracking me up and I developed a natural likeness for him. In no time, we had walked away from the party into a more serene place and he said we should sit down and talks more. He sat down and I was about sitting beside him when he pulled me and made me sit on his legs. Gosh!!! That was quite romantic... Hmmmn and I started thinking, "...another wahala wan start o". In less than 5 minutes that I sat, I could feel his hard dick on my ass, Gosh!!! A sensation ran through me and since I was still sitting on his laps, it was so easy for him to hold me and he started using his finger nails to trace my shoulder down to my cleavage, before I knew it he had started caressing me and fondling my boobs. His dick is now fully hard and I was just pressing hard my ass against it. Gawdddd!!! It was so sweet. We started kissing and necking and doing all sort, it later got to a level I couldn’t bear it any longer, thank God for my short gown and G-string, so no hassles. I asked him if he has a CD (condom).  Pronto, he brought one out from his wallet, and I zipped him down, his dick didn’t even allowed me to finished undressing him before he busted out of his boxers. Waoh!!! He’s so big and I made for it and started blowing him putting the CD at one side. He was just moaning and groaning, I can see he's really enjoying it and he just grabbed at my boobs and started sucking like a baby. I just chuckled. Gosshh!!! He's so sweet. I later wore the CD for him and sat on his hard dick and he made sweet love to me. After we finished, we later clean and tidy up by the beach and started walking back to the party as if nothing has happened not knowing that a big surprise is waiting for the two of us.
On getting back to the party, I saw Lara who is one of my old school mates fuming and when I greeted her she just snubbed me and faced Usman, shouting at him and asking about his whereabouts since she came, I just left the two of them and when to meet our other friends. Wetin concern me, at least I’ve thoroughly enjoyed myself.

AIDS IS REAL OOO!!! IF YOU CAN’T HOLD BODY, ALWAYS USE CONDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment