ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Thursday 6 December 2012

Debiez debut with ‘Because of You’

A New Star Is Born
…as Debiez debut with ‘Because of You’
Driven by sheer passion, to unleash her talent and to contribute her quota to the Nigerian music industry, the talented and industrious lady who splits her time between been an artist and makeup artistry. Deborah Oniyide the Mass Communication graduate of the Polytechnic Ibadan is set to storm the music industry with her song.

Deborah with the stage name Debiez she started her journey into music with the Gospel music group “New Star”. She now does commercial music and hip hop.


Debiez who recently unveiled her debut single ‘Because of You’ produced by ID Cabasa and mixed by Zeeno Foster. 

She is highly influenced by Celine Dion and she is looking forward to a collaboration with the ‘Kukere’ crooner, Iyanya.

The Ogun state born artist said she is ready for music. “Music is  my  passion, It comes to  me  naturally, I don’t  drink  or  smoke  to  get inspired. My  inspiration  comes  from God and my environment once I get the inspiration I quickly pen it  down and record it  on  my  phone, then I start to work on it to bring about a good  song”, she stated.

“I am hard working. I strongly believe that our God given talents can fetch us fortunes, that is why aside my business I decided to invest in my music and I know with God and continuous hard work it shall be worth the while”, explained Debiez.
Debiez who is presently managed by Octo Consult said, she has come to the industry to stay and people should watch out for her well packaged music.


No comments:

Post a Comment