ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Thursday 11 December 2014

Glo Overload promo excites



The Overload promotion rolled out by Glo last week is generating a lot of excitement among the company’s subscribers across the country.  
Several Glo subscribers who spoke on the offer described the promotion which offers 200% bonus on airtime recharges and data plans as a very appropriate way to start the festive season. 

From Plateau State, a business man, Chijioke Ameh enthused, “I am very happy with Glo Overload. I hope it is forever! The promo has increased my data usage and enabled me to carry out more activities on my phone as I enjoy browsing with my phone”
Barrister Abraham Jighu from Ogba, Lagos has this to say about his experience; “I opted for Overload by dialing *200# and I’ve been enjoying the 200 per cent bonus on my recharges just as Glo promised. It is more appreciated now given the season we are in. I treasure this increased airtime to call my loved ones”.

A businessman from Gembu in Taraba State, Levi Donald said he was happy to notice an increment in his credits when he recharged in the last three days and welcomed the promo. Agnes Ogwuche, a Jalingo-based student noted that she recharged N200 and got N600. With this, she is now making more calls and using the chance to reach out to people she’s lost touch with.

Onitsha-based Akinyemi Phillips expressed surprise that he was enjoying more call time than he paid for.

Teslim Babalola said: “Wow! Glo is really the people's network. I bought the N2,000 data plan, I realised that instead of getting 350MB, I received 2.5GB. A friend of mine said he bought the N5,000 data plan and got a whopping 12GB. That is simply awesome.
Madam Felicia Olusola on her part said, “My daughter sends me two thousand Naira recharge vouchers every month. At the beginning of this month, I realised that instead of N2, 000, I had N6, 000 in my account. Thanks to Glo.”

Olaide Bamgbade enthused on the promo, “I never believed in any promo until now because there have been several claims that I could not verify. This Overload promo is different. I read about the launch of the promotions and deliberately loaded N1,000. I got N3,000 instantly. That encouraged me to load another N5,000 and I got N15,000 instantly. I’m getting  enough credit to  make this month of Yuletide more interesting to me. Kudos to Globacom.”
 Meanwhile, Glo Allawee, another promo released by Globacom recently has been well received by Nigerians. Feelers from the operator’s Gloworld outlets across the country indicated a spike in the number of new subscribers who are eager to enjoy the free N18,000 airtime.

Under the promo, new subscribers get a whopping N18,000 naira worth of free airtime spread over a year at the rate of N50 naira per day. The only condition is that they have to spend airtime worth N50 or more on any particular day to be entitled to N50 free airtime the following day.

A release by Globacom last week said that to enjoy the benefits of Glo Allawee, customers are encouraged to buy a new Glo SIM, dial *170*7# and use up to N50 on calls or SMS or browsing, while those who want to enjoy the Glo Overload promo are advised to do a one-time opt in by dialing *200# and all subsequent recharges of N200 or more will be rewarded with 200% airtime bonus.

 As part of the Overload promotion, customers are urged to buy data plans of N2,000 or more to enjoy 200% data bonus. In addition to the 200% bonus on recharges and data plans, customers who recharge N200 or more or data plans of N2,000 or more stand a chance of being 100 times richer in cash as they stand to win 100 times the value of their recharge or data plan amount.


No comments:

Post a Comment