ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Friday 12 June 2015

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Unveiling Rising Nollywood Star, Adeoti Fetuga who has a crush on Kunle Afolayan



Rising star actress, Adeoti Fetuga without doubts, is currently one of the rising stars in Nollywood and one of the actresses to watch out for in the Yoruba movie industry. With movies like Ajobi, Alani Baba Labake, Omo Olodo, Awa Okunrin, Awolu Goes To Schol, Amisu to name a few. Aside been talented, she’s also blessed with a pretty face and a nice physique. This beautiful actress is fast becoming the favourites of many movie producers and darling of many Yoruba film lovers. 

How has your career been so far? 
Well, it's not been very easy, but at the same time its interesting and I’m looking forward to a better tomorrow and Ido thank God for where I am today.
Your most challenging role so far in a movie.
The role of a slave.
How easy is it combining school and acting? 
Combining school and acting is not an easy task, sometimes I can be called to come on set while lecture is going on. But with the help of my boss (ODUNLADE ADEKOLA)  and because of his understanding, things are not too tight. He gives me time for my education.
Sex for role is a rampant complain by upcoming acts in Nollywood. Has anyone ever told you to date him for a role? 
 
It's true, but to be honest I have never been told to date for a role, probably I’m been lucky because of the group I belong to (OAFP).
Do you have any male actor you have a crush on?
Yes I have and that's Kunle Afolayan, LOL.
What has been your most memorable moment so far? 
The first time I cut a birthday cake (DEC 19th 2014) ever since I was born I have never cut a cake. Lol
How did you get into acting? 
My friends encouraged me to do it because I'm very good at making people laugh with my Ibadan accent. But getting to the industry I got to know it's not all about being funny and it’s more of a serious business which involves lot of discipline.
Most Nigerian actors/actresses usually turn a producer. When do we expect you own production? 
Very soon. Hopefully before the end of this year.
Who are your role models in the industry? 
Odunlade Adekola, Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Sola Kosoko and Dayo Amusa.
Can you share with us, your educational and family background?
I've been in the boarding house since I was 4years. I went to Happy Day Nursery and Primary School, Ijebu Ode, and I had my secondary education at Our Lady Of Apostle Secondary School, Ijebu Ode. I'm presently studying Estate Management at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta for my HND. I'm a daughter to Lawyer R.G Fetuga, I'm from a polygamous family and also the last born of the family. I'm from Ijebu Ode (Ogun State).
Your hobbies. 
Cooking, Travelling and Skipping.
Favourite food.
I love Beans.
What's style to you? 
Style to me is much more than how expensive your hair is or your Ferragamo dress and shoes. It's the total combination of the way you dress, talk, move your body or do anything for that matter. It’s the ability to create a long-lasting impression in the minds of the people.
Favourite fashion accessory.
Necklaces and Rings.
Are you into labels? If yes, your favourite designer. 
Yes I am and I’m a huge fan of Zara.
The most expensive item in your wardrobe.
My perfume collections.
Your signature perfume. 
I love Creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment