ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Saturday 22 August 2015

KILLER BODY! My bum and breasts are natural – Peace Hyde




Popular Ghanaian socialite/celeb, Peace Hyde, known mostly for her super endowed body has come out to clear the air about rumours that she went for plastic surgery to give her the famous curves.
When asked by Graphic Showbiz, she humbly said: “I know I am well-endowed but I don’t know why anyone should think I have done boobs and bums job. I have had people walk up to me to ask why I have such big breasts and buttocks and whether I have done boobs and bums job. All I tell them is my body is natural and not artificial.
I used to be very big some years ago; I had big buttocks and breast but with regular exercise I have reduced in size and I like the way I look now.”
Peace Hyde graduated with First Class Honours in Psychology from Middlesex University in the UK. She made her acting debut in the movie ‘Protege,’ which was directed by Alex Mouth and afforded her the opportunity to be cast alongside Steph-Nora Okere and Wale Macaulay.

No comments:

Post a Comment