ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Monday 4 January 2016

Obagoal Set To Launch Clothing Line



Seattle Sounders striker, Obafemi Martins, is set to launch a fashion line to serve millions of fans who are enthralled by the master dribbler.
Martins unveiled some of the works via his Instagram account.
The collection features T-shirts, knits and flashy hug and sweater.
The Nigerian is the face of the brand, with the back-flip goal celebration image.
Martins said: “I love clothing, that’s why I decided to launch a clothing line so that my fans can identify with me.
“Aside Oba gear, I also have other innovation like putting together a foundation in order to give back to the society.
Although, I have one already but I still plan to make it bigger so that I can get across to other states in the country.”
The ‘Oba gear’ is yet to hit the Nigerian market but is currently available at a number of boutiques and stores in United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment