ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Thursday 11 February 2016

What Nigerian Celebrities Want For Valentine



Valentine Days are known to be a special day when families, friends and lovers exchange exotic gift items amongst one another. ACADA Magazine spoke to some Nigerian celebrities to know the type of gift they will appreciate to receive during this year as Val’s gift.

Owen Gee: Well my choice gift for Valentine comes in 2 two folds, one is physical and the other is mental, for the mental gift I really do wish for a great and happy family like I already have, a family where my wife and kids are in great health, have God's grace, peace and love upon us. While my second wish is a gift of a 2015 Mercedes Benz C350 Full Option, I just love that vehicle, it's a crowd puller and eye stunner, e make sense pieces…

Uti Nwachukwu: All I want for Valentine’s Day is MORE MONEY so I can use it to show love to all my Family, friends and loved ones.


Oshine: Valentine's Day being a beautiful day for lovers has make me even more romantic and also feel special when I get a nice gift like Velvet Cake and romantic French kiss from my partner.







Mercy Aigbe: I will be travelling to Dubai with my husband; we will be cruising around town and shopping. That is the best gift I want and more importantly, there is a particular chair am eyeing, all laced with Silver colour and a touch of Gold. You know that princess kind of a thing.


Vector: All I want is a vacation and spa. I really need that having been too busy lately.

Ycee: A fresh pair of Jordan 11 will be a great gift for me.

Toni Payne: A Bentley and 1 million Dollars  ni oooo.


Femi Adebayo: My dream Val’s Gift is a brand new Toyota Highlander 2014 model.


Brain: What I’ll really love as a Val’s gift is the continuous show of love from my fans. It'll make Val a memorable one for me


VJ Adams: I want a Vacation. A trip to the Bahamas, perhaps. 

Toby Grey: All I want for Valentine is simple. A movie night/dinner with the family. 
Nothing extravagant. I have little or no time to catch up with the fam sometimes, so a day indoors with loads of food and movies would be perfect. 



Lolar Shon: All I want for Valentine is a family candle Lit Dinner with my hubby and kids. That will surely make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment