ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Friday 15 April 2016

Why we opted for Glo internet service – subscribers




Subscribers to Glo internet services have attributed their commitment to the network to the speed and reliability of connectivity as well as the unmatched value offered by the network’s data plans.
The subscribers commended the network for its quality of services and unique data plans.
Funke Ishola, a Lagos-based journalist, reported her experience on the Glo network. She explained that her experience had been “amazing.”  According to her, Glo internet service has been awesome. “I only switched to Globacom about a year ago because the other network I was using was becoming a burden. I am a heavy user and it was becoming too expensive and I was not enjoying good service. But the experience with Glo is different.
She continued to say that she enjoyed the Glo hotspot connection.  “…I can easily connect to my laptop via the hotspot. The world is now global and people rely on the internet to keep abreast of developments. Being a journalist, I rely heavily on the internet to do my job….Glo has very friendly and affordable data packs and the connectivity is superb. I send my stories with ease from anywhere, unlike my colleagues who have to wait to get to the office because of the unreliability of the network they are using.

Ishola explained that she joined the Globacom network in 2015, “…after her eyes opened”, “ …now I know the difference…” she declared.
Another subscriber who also commended Glo data services, Alhaji Opeyemi Aminu, an engineer in Lagos, said, “I ported from another network to Glo a few months ago because of my dissatisfaction with my previous service provider. I am now enjoying my internet service with Glo. The speed is o.k. and the connectivity is steady and reliable.
Gbenga Oyegoke, a banker, also said that the data packages are user-friendly and the data rates are very attractive. “…I ported to Glo from another network about three months ago, and I can say I have been enjoying the data services. I enjoy the uninterrupted connectivity even when I am on the road,” he said.
Yohanna Yakubu who lives in Kano said he was happy to be a Glo data subscriber because its data packs are quite innovative and affordable. Esther Balogun, a business tycoon, who also resides in the Kano Municipal area concurred: “I also use the other three major networks and I must say I am very pleased with the Glo tariff plans. Glo is the best because I get more gigabytes for less money.”
Ene Sharon, from Bompai region of Kano and another banker, said: “Glo data is competitive. I also enjoy the quality of the speed of the downloads especially on social media.”
In the south-south part of the country, subscribers felt the same way. Samson Pepple, a school principal from Onne in Rivers State, commended the Glo tariff compared to competition. He also took time to encourage his staff to use Glo data packs because “…they are the best”.
Deima Abibo, Assistant Commissioner of Police (Operations), Uyo, Akwa Ibom, on his part called on Glo to continue to bring out more data options and offerings to beat competition in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment