ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Saturday 7 January 2017

Nicki Minaj Dumps Meek Mill for being Ugly Gets with Trey Songz


It looks like it’s Trey Day as Nicki Minaj has apparently called off her relationship with Meek Mill due to Mill’s inherent ugliness. Several papers have reported that Minaj has begun to see singer and tour mate Trey Songz who has been hitting the charts hard lately and apparently hitting Ms Minaj hard too. Unlike Meek, Songz has shown no signs of uncontrollable sweating or “weird eye.”


Minaj went on to say, “I just couldn’t do it anymore. The more and more I looked at Meek, I just couldn’t imagine waking up to that in the morning. People have to understand that when a Woman stares at her man its for two reasons. It’s either Damn he so Fine or how the hell did I end up with this ugly Mo***f*ker. I’m too sexy for that you know what I’m sayin? and why he always look like he gonna cry? Looking like Magilla Gorilla got food poisoning from the Panda Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment