ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Saturday 8 April 2017

My Mission Is To Invest In Youths And Harvest A Future For Nigeria - Pmo Anyiam-Osigwe


...Sets To Train Young Filmakers
“…I will keep training and building creative entrepreneurs across Africa, Support if you can and will, I thank Onyeka Nwelue who was the first person to sow the seed of faith on this project by providing scholarship for 5 students, Adewale Ajadi also provided sponsorship for students. Then the Governor of Imo State, who has supported this initiative to my very surprise based on all the negative things one reads about him, I am surprised but extremely grateful for his support, he has shown a commitment to providing training for a further 100 students, Diamond Bank, and Africa Magic for their strategic support, our intention is to train 500 students between the 25/4-10/5/-2017.

Please support the mission. "The youth is the seed we must plant so that we can harvest a future for our nation”.

No comments:

Post a Comment