ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Efe BBNaija on making music with Bally, Bisola and most expensive gift he bought!


Efe Money won the twenty five million naira at the Big Brother Naija 2017 and he has put out three singles since that win. He spoke to Moet Abebe on his music career, handling critics as well as working on music with Bally and Bisola.

Efe also revealed the most expensive thing he bought with his N25 million after he left the house.

Efe told Soundcity Africa's One on One with Moet, that he has the habit of buying shoes, adding that it was actually the most expensive thing he got with his money.

According to him, he sees shoes and just selects and buy, adding, “I love shoes a lot. In fact, I have more shoes than clothes.”

He said, “After winning BBN, I ordered for a lot of shoes from a friend via WhatsApp and that should be the most expensive thing I bought since winning 25million!”

“If I tell you now you’ll be surprised, it's my shoes… not this one I’m wearing. I have a guy, when he picks shoes and sends to me via WhatsApp, I order and buy them.”


Watch the full clip here: https://youtu.be/LlO8jCrR7wM

No comments:

Post a Comment