ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Leon Balogun Reveals Favourite Nigerian Dish & Love For Wizkid’s Ojuelegba


Super Eagles and Mainz 05 defender Leon Balogun has revealed his favourite Nigerian meal and also his love for the hit song Ojuelegba done by Nigerian music super star Wizkid.
In an interview with Omasports TV, the German-Nigerian defender told Oma Akatugba about his love for the country he successfully helped qualify for next year World Cup in Russia.
“Egusi is my favourite. I also like plantain”, was his response when he was asked about his favourite meal during the course of the interview where he also revealed he has a German girlfriend.
Balogun further said he listens to Nigerian music with Wizkid’s Ojuelegba among his favourite tracks which also includes Tekno’s hit song Pana.
“I listen to Wizkid a lot, and I like the remix of ‘Ojuelegba ‘. I also like pana”, he said before proceeding to singing some lines of the song as demanded by the interviewer.
 “I also like the song Omalicha. I listen to Nigerian songs before games because they make me happy and give me a good feeling. They give me release”, he further said.

“In the dressing room, there are Turkish and German songs, even English songs, but they’re always very sad and slow. But the Nigerian songs come with lots of energy. I played with Claudio Pizarro, and he always listened to his South American music and they’re similar to the Nigerian songs. They give a lot of energy”

No comments:

Post a Comment