ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Promises To Port His Family Members To Glo


Winner of the star prize of Hyundai Accent car in Globacom’s customer-reward offer, Everyday Bonanza, Tanini Shishi has promised to port all his family members to the Glo network.
Shishi, a forty-four-year-old native of Taraba State who was presented with a brand new car at the first prize presentation ceremony held in Lagos recently, promised to promote the Glo brand throughout Nigeria.
"I will change all my family members to Glo. I will advertise the car all over the country. In Olodi Apapa, Lagos, where I live and even in my state Taraba, I will advertise Glo.  You are the best”, he stated. 
He called on Nigerians who are not on Glo network to switch over immediately to enjoy a unique experience, adding that “Glo truly rewards”.

The father of three who joined the Glo network in 2003 said he thought it was a scam when he got a call from Globacom, adding that he would continue to be grateful to the company for making him a car owner.


In the same vein, a forty-year-old Estate Surveyor, Mr. Agbaje Bolaji Jamiu, who won  a microwave stated that, "As a rule, I do not play lotteries, so I was pleasantly surprised when informed that I won. I recharge a lot because of my real estate job. I am happy for the recognition. I feel fulfilled for winning the microwave”.

Also, a Federal Civil Servant, Mrs. Anyebe Roseline, won a brand new generator. Speaking immediately after she was presented with her prize, she said, "I am very happy. I am short of words. I never expected I was going to win. I just do not know how to express my joy. I promise to remain a Glo subscriber for life. From today, I will also get Glo cards for all my friends and family members”.
Napolean Adu Atcho, a forty-year-old employee of Flour Mills also won a generator in the promo. According to him, "This is the biggest gift I have ever won in life. The gift I had won before was a recharge card! I am encouraged, I am so, so happy!
More winners will receive prizes in the coming days as Globacom gets set for more prize presentation ceremonies in other parts of the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment