ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 13 December 2017

‘We Have A Special Bond’ – Justin Bieber’s Mom Gushes About Selena Gomez



Justin Bieber’s mother, Pattie Mallette, 41, was the keynote speaker at People‘s Holiday Benefit Luncheon in LA on Saturday, Dec. 9.
During her speech she also opened up about the Bieb’s rekindled relationship with Selena Gomez , 25, and let’s just say she immediately had us blushing! “I don’t know so much about their personal relationship because he doesn’t share a whole lot, but I love her,” she said.
“I support anything [he does], if he loves her I love her, and I’ve met her and we have a special bond so I think she’s precious. I can’t really speak on their relationship, that’s between them.”
Pattie also opened up about the 23-year-old pop star’s drastic lifestyle shift from wild parties to regularly attending church with Sel and shunning supposed bad influences,like Floyd Mayweather, 40.
“I think he’s just keeping his focus on God, and really trying to figure out what counts and what matters,” she offered.
“I think he’s trying to be somehow normal in such an abnormal world, trying to find that balance. I feel like he’s growing up and I’m really proud of him.” Awww!

No comments:

Post a Comment