ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 12 September 2012

BHISOLAR BUSTY - Diary Of A Randy Campus Chic…. Rated 18+



PART FOUR

I know you all would have been thinking I seduced the pastor. I’m not as bad as that oooo, going all the way to tempt a man of God, ish…..
As we stepped into the church, we paused by the door for a few minute to check where we could get a space to accommodate us, in no time we located a place on the third row from the front of the church, and we all gracefully stepped and walked in to sit. We must have caused commotion as I noticed guys starring at us. I could tell what was going through their mind, LUST! We settled down into our sit as the pastor was about preaching the day’s sermon, though we had missed the Sunday school by a few minute. On our row are two handsome and well dressed guys. I could tell they’re working because of their dress sense and suaveness. They both wore a well starched and ironed Guinea Brocade. I sat next to one of them, and I greeted the two of them, they are barely audible with their replies because I know they are surprised that I greeted them. My being randy doesn’t make me to be rude or proud o!*lol*…. 


It’s so funny that many young girls in the service are just fiddling with their BB, I wonder if they’re re-broadcasting the service or what? Anyway, the pastor’s sermon was quite interesting and he ended in just 45 minutes. We gave offering and it was time to go. I’m sure the dude sitting next to me didn’t hear a word of what the pastor preached. I could tell that he is an Hausa guy from his look and ascent. I’ve been dreaming of meeting an Hausa guy and I know he is hooked, no stories! As we stepped out, I saw him walking towards me and introduced himself and his pal to me and my friends. “Hi, I’m Yussuf and this is Akin. Can you please spare me a few minutes. Hope you girls don’t mind”. I excused myself; of course I knew there was nothing else he wants to say than ‘toasting’…. Hmmmn guys will always be guys. He later re-introduces himself and told me he would like to see me again and asked for my digits and my BB Pin, which I gave to him. He promised calling later in the evening and I left him to join my friends that are already impatiently waiting, and we all drove off.

I was famished and we just had to do some quick cooking and we all slept off after our meal. It was Olu’s pinged that woke me; he said he will like us to hang-out later in the evening for him to show me around the campus. I was so excited about this and not even minding Maryam. I’ve been looking forward to check-out all the places I’ve heard about in UNILAG and I felt this is a big opportunity. Olu asked me to meet him in front of the SUB by 6pm. I stood up by 5.30pm to take my bath and dressed up, as I was dressing I could hear Maryam talking on phone and I knew it was Olu she was discussing with. I heard something like Olu saying he couldn’t come again to take her to the movies that he had to urgently go home to see his mum. I just laugh and said to myself “guys can be bitchy”. I just did as if I didn’t hear all she was saying to Shalewa and the other girls. When I was done, I told them I needed to get to Yaba to see a friend and will be back soon.

Olu picked me up and we drove around the campus and avoiding all the areas Maryam could go to. He drove me to most of the iconic places on campus and we later drove to E-center to buy Ice cream and some Snacks and drove back to the campus. As we were getting in, I told him I will like to go back to my hostel, but he said there’s a special place he would like to show me, it was already around 8pm. He drove straight to the Lagoon Front. We went down and took a stroll. I was awe by the serenity and spectacular view of the Lagoon and the environment. As we were walking and ‘gisting’, Olu just hold my hands and pulled me to him and landed a kiss on my lips, I have no choice but to respond. He kisses so well and we ended up smooching and all…. We later went to the back of his car to continue, and before I knew it he had pulled down my pant and brought out a CD which I helped him to wear and we ended up having hot sex. When we were through, he gave me N10,000 in N200 crsipy notes and dropped me off in front of the SUB and strolled down to my room. I got in and just dropped all that I bought for my friends and slept off because I was extremely tired.

AIDS IS REAL OOO!!! IF YOU CAN’T HOLD BODY, ALWAYS USE CONDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment