ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Friday 30 August 2013

I Never Had Sex At BBA House — Beverly

Beverly Osu, the co-Nigerian contestant of the recently concluded Big Brother Africa reality show, The Chase, has denied having sex with her mate, Angelo.
Speaking to journalists at the media presentation of the two Nigerian house mates yesterday at Protea Hotel, VI, Lagos, Osu also affirmed that her love relationship with Angelo was  real.
She added that she did not know what people watched during the show but that she played to the gallery and asked Nigerians to forgive her if she embarrassed them.
She said: “I am a blunt person and very real. People that knew me before BBA know that. I don’t pretend to be who I am. If it happens you fall in love, you can’t fake it. I did not have sex with Angelo. I was under at the bath tub, but we never really had sex. Maybe the camera made it look so.




Melvin, looking splendid in a brown Kaftan attire, thanked Nigerians for voting for him and said he would  always be a proud ambassador.
Osu, 21, was wearing a black camisole and had her leg bandaged, having sprained her ankle on the final day while being called up the stage.

3 comments: