ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Chris Brown On Rihanna Split: 'I Can't Be Focused On Wife-ing Somebody That Young'


Chris Brown and Rihanna have broken up once again, but this time it seems like he is the one behind the split.
During an interview with Australia's 2Day radio show "The Kyle and Jackie Show,"Brown admitted he and Rihanna have split, and that she would not be on hand to celebrate his 24th birthday on May 5, E! News notes.
"Are you going through this birthday solo?" the radio host asked.
"Yeah, Imma do it solo," he said. "I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her thang, she on the road ... It's always gonna be love. I'm just gonna do me. I'm a grown man. Just gotta fast forward."
When asked if he feels that he and Rihanna are soulmates, Brown said there will always be love between them.
"The way I look at it is, I am always going to love that person," he said. "But people have differences and people have different wants and needs. And at the end of the day, she's a young girl. I can't really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young. At the end of the day. And I'm young too. So I can't focus on that right now. I just need to fast forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket."

Brown first revealed that he and Rihanna split last month. But, fans weren't sure if it was for real since their relationship has been on-again, off-again since last October.
The "I Can't Win" singer doesn't seem to be wasting any time getting back out on the social scene after his most recent breakup, however.
On Saturday, Brown celebrated his birthday at The Mirage's 1Oak nightclub in Las Vegas, according to the Las Vegas Sun. Rumor has it that his ex girlfriend Karrueche Tran -- or her doppelganger -- was in attendance.
Us Weekly reported that Tran also made an appearance at Brown's Hollywood birthday party at Emerson Theatre on Friday. A source said she "didn't look very happy" because he was surrounded by gaggle of other girls and didn't pay her much mind.
Meanwhile, the 25-year-old Barbadian beauty was in New York City for her "Diamonds" world tour. Her May 4 concert at Brooklyn's Barclays Center has been postponed until May 7 after the Brooklyn Nets forced a Game 7 against the Chicago Bulls, according to the New York Post.

2 comments: