ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Manny Pacquiao Donates Free Houses To Thousands Of People In His Community




Emmanuel "Manny" Dapidran Pacquiao, PLH, is a Filipino world champion professional boxer. Apart from boxing, he has also been involved in different spheres of activities like basketball, acting and singing.
Pacquiao is also a Member of Parliament; he was elected to the Philippine House of Representatives, where he represents the Sarangani province.

The 37-year-old took to his social media pages recently to share the news below...

"I'm so happy to be giving these houses free to my constituents in Sarangani Province from my own pocket. More than thousand families are the beneficiaries and I'm still building more because I always believe what the bible says; 
"Thank you Lord for everything even some people are criticizing me but I'm still happy because you live in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment