ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Friday 10 June 2016

PHOTOS: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again In New Movie


Nollywood screen diva, Fathia Balogun has gone bald again in a new titles 'Shola Arikusa'. This is coming 15years after she went bald for her own production 'Makomi' which was a hit movie.

The light skinned actress and proud mother of two is not relenting in bringing out the best of character in her.



When asked on her decision to go bald again, she said “when I was approached by the director that my role will require me to scrap off my hair totally, I did not think about it twice before I agreed to playing the role since it's what I have done before. I’m a trained actor who can interpret roles and that I am doing that on this project too”.

When further asked if she would not look old fashioned with the new look, Fathia was quick to note that; “whether you have grown hair or not, it is the way you rock them matters, going bald now does not mean I would not be fashionable; after this movie check me out on the red carpet events”.



'Shola Arikusa'
is however directed by Okiki Afolayan and has cast that includes Yinka Quadri, Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, Toyosi Adesanya , amongst others

The movie is currently been shot in Akure.


Check out pictures

Credit: Mutiat Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment