ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Tuesday 1 November 2016

My Blackmailers Threatening To Kill Me, Says Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra



Dethroned Miss Anambra, Chidinma Blessing Okeke has cried out that those who are behind the leaked sex videoes that have gone viral and cost her reputational damage and her crown are threatening to kill her should she reveals their identities.
In a statement on her social media page Friday, Chidinma claimed that the blackmailers threatened to shoot her at a press conference she was to address in Awka to clear the air on how the video came out and those behind it.
Her statement reads; “Good morning all, this Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015. Considering the need to make the world know the truth about the trending scandal and what we have been going through before, then and now, I decided to address a world press conference at the NUJ Press Centre, Awka today (Friday) but from the moment I made public this intention, I have been under siege of threats by my blackmailers and traducers.

“They are seriously threatening to shoot me at the press conference if I ever open my mouth to say real truth about the ugly episode. Since I have no protection and if I die now, the truth will be buried forever. It is my intention to sacrifice myself to save not just myself but other girls and other upcoming pageants by letting the world know the truth and what we go through.
“They have continued to assemble all manner of expertise and professionals to edit the video and send them in batches. My life is under serious threat. If they succeed in killing me today, the world already known my traducers. The truth is already unearthed.
Chidinma is entangled in a lesbian sex tape scandal, in a video which has since gone viral on the internet where she was seen having a ‘cozy time’ with her female sex partner, who unconfirmed sources simply identified as Ada.
The video shows her on a lesbian act with Ada, who is reportedly one of her close friends and happens to be her personal assistant and also the 3rd runner up at the queen of democracy, 2014.
Ada was seen sucking her nipples, while Ms Okeke handled a tuber of cucumber, which she used gently to thrust in and out of her private part.
Although the beauty queen has come out to dissociate herself from the scandal, concerned Nigerians on the social media have dragged her to the mud, calling her a disgrace to the entire womanhood, and others, saying she did nothing wrong.
Okeke took to her Instagram page to say she was not the one in the video.
According to her, the video was photo shopped and her face was super-imposed on the existing pictures and hence, should be disregarded.

Culled fromPMexpressng.com


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress, hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete