ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Monday 15 May 2017

PHOTOS: Fuji Music Star, Malaika Survives Ghastly Car Accident

  



…hospitalized

Fuji Music Star, Alhaji Sulaimon Alao Adekunle survived automobile accident on Ikorodu Road on Saturday 13th May 2017 while on his way to an event in Festac, Lagos.
The white Highlander Jeep with plate number EPE-82-ES conveying the Fuji Star was in totally damaged beyond repair after been hit by a truck whose driver lost control of the truck at Onipanu Bus-stop.
Malaika sustained injuries to the chest and hands. Yemi Oladehinde who drove the Highlander Jeep had minor injury at his fore head.  Azeez Aziko, Segun Emo, Alhaji Saheed Sanni had injuries as well.


It was after a while that the driver of the truck came back to his senses and when he realized he had damaged three vehicles, he absconded. It took the effort of some sympathizers who ran after him, while other people rescued Malaika and members of his band in the vehicle with him.
The truck driver was apprehended and handed over to the Police at Onipanu Police Station.
Malaika is currently at the hospital receiving treatment.

“I thank God that I’m alive and my team.  Some people would have little accident that is not up to this, they are dead by now. I appreciate God that it is not beyond this. I don’t really have to say. I thank my fans who have been calling me after the sad new broke”, Malaika said while receiving treatment at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment