ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Kendrick Lamar Buys His Sister A 2017 Toyota Camry as Graduation Gift


Kendrick Lamar’s gifted his younger with a new Toyota Camry for graduating from high school last week. Social media seems to think this is a sign of the rapper having financial problems but hey I don’t see anything wrong with a new Camry as a gift! Plus I’m sure she has access to the Benz and beamers whenever she wants to upgrade for the weekend!

Shortly after she shared the gift on social media, some criticized Kung Fu Kenny for the choice of car. Kayla retweeted some comments bashing those critics.
“You bump be humble and then get mad when @kendricklamar keeping his family humble by getting his sister a brand new Toyota,” said one Twitter user. Another added: “Was he supposed to buy her a foreign whip that drives fast as shit and she cant afford the maintenance or insurance on? lmao people stupid.”
Kayla has been a constant inspiration for K-Dot. In 2011, back when she was a pre-teen, Kendrick rapped about her on the moving “Keisha’s Song (Her Pain).”
“My little sister 11, I looked her right in the face the day that I wrote this song, sat her down and pressed play,” he raps on the track.
In 2015, Kendrick rapped about her once more on “u,” a song about his internal struggles. “What can I blame you for? Ni**a, I can name several situations,” he raps. “I’ll start with your little sister bakin’ / A baby inside, just a teenager, where your patience? / Where was your antennas? Where was the influence you speak of? / You preached in front of 100,000 but never reached her.”
This year, he drew inspiration from his younger sister again throughout DAMN., in particular focusing on her daughter. “My latest muse is my niece, she worth livin’,” K-Dot raps on “Yah.” “See me on the TV and scream, ‘That’s Uncle Kendrick!’ / Yeah, that’s the business.”
Kenny’s latest muse also appears in the video for “DNA.” “Baby in the pool,” he raps while holding her in the visual. “Godfather goals.”

Kendrick Lamar is currently prepping for his upcoming “DAMN. Tour,” which is set to kick off July 12 with special guests D.R.A.M., Travis Scott, and YG.

No comments:

Post a Comment