ACADA

ACADA
BOLD

Wednesday 8 August 2018

I Am The Richest Artiste In Ghana; Forget The Rest – Shatta Wale

Dancehall artiste, Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale says he is the richest musician in Ghana. He boasted in an interview with Naa Ashorkor on Joy FM’s “ShowbizAtoZ” show, Saturday.
According to the “Ayoo” hitmaker, no musician is anywhere close to him when it comes to wealth made from music.
“I am not rich but I am the richest artiste in Ghana. Don’t let anyone lie to you. I made all my money from music…”
Asked if he could approximate how much he is worth, Shatta simply said “It’s a godly number. My fans know how rich I am. If I am a soldier they know the ammunition I have. That’s why when I release a song they wanna learn it.
Shatta added that some boys from his camp are richer than most musicians.

“Some of my boys are even richer than some artistes in Ghana…” he boasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment